Tuesday 5 February 2013

This is how I feel

This is how I often feel.
 
cutting
 
Why can’t I just be normal, happy and enjoying life.
Why can I go from fine one minute to wanted to slice myself open he next.
 
 I’ve been off of Fluoxetine for more that 3 weeks now and still the ability to cry has not returned. Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to be crying all the time but I honestly think that if omeone close to me died at the moment I would still not cry, not because I don’t care but because I physically can’t. Everyone else thinks that I must be fine but the truth is every day is a huge struggle and I’m scared and lonely.
 
I know that noone is going to come and rescue me becasue noone can but yet still I hope they will.
 
I hope for a loving family environment for my kids but yet so often I fail on this because It’s a struggle to just get through the day and so I don’t give them the time or love they deserve.
 
I don’t seem to know how to live, it’s like I was put here by mistake and I have no idea how to fit in however mch I want to people just don’t want me around. And those that do I end up pushing away or being terrified of losing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment